Energy and offshore
BOPA LAW assists clients with regard to the entire suite of offshore energy contracts within oil and gas, wind and renewables generally, including advising on the particular insurance terms prevailing in the offshore sector. We advise on all regulatory issues (say permits, health and safety etc.).
BOPA LAW has many years of practical work experience and thus a resulting profound knowledge of the way this sector works.
We assist owners, operators as well as contractors.
- Contract negotiation and drafting
- Acquisition and divestment of assets (direct or by way of corporate sale), due diligence, financing (e.g. project finance and reserve based lending)
- Tendering, framework purchase agreements
- Insurance (all risk, construction all risk, control of well, business interruption), including the taking out of insurance cover, review of insurance policies, assessment, preparation and pursuit of claims
- Dispute resolution (through the ordinary courts / arbitration or by mediation)
We offer assistance on amongst others: